Director of Guidance
- Be a Catholic in good standing.
- Have experience as a director of guidance, or at least 5 years of experience as a Guidance Counselor.
- Have a degree in Counselor Education and/or other counseling-related field.
- Have a valid state-issued certificate and/or license for the High School Counselor.
- Be experienced with Naviance, College Board, and AP Testing, and ACT Testing,
- Be able to work collaboratively with the guidance department and the school administration.
All applicants are requested to submit their resume to Dr. Thomas Farren, Principal at email@example.com by Wednesday, August 14, 2019. This position requires successful completion of a Level II background check and mandated diocesan trainings.