Beliefs and Core Values
We foster a spiritual community for our students which:
- encourages them to experience the gospel message as proclaimed by Jesus Christ.
- is founded on faith, hope, and love.
- devotes time to liturgy, personal prayer, and growth through spiritual activities.
- provides the opportunity to develop their Catholic identity by empowering them to become witnesses to their faith.
- encourages service to the global community.
- appreciates and understands their unique value as children of God and members of society.
- welcomes all faiths and spiritual backgrounds.
We develop an academic community in which students:
- have the ability and responsibility to learn.
- are encouraged to develop a positive attitude toward becoming life-long learners.
- grow in their appreciation for the diversity of ideas, cultures, and faiths.
- are provided with a well-rounded curriculum relevant to those who are college and career bound.
- are enabled to think critically, communicate effectively in writing and speech, problem solve, and make decisions while working individually and collaboratively.
- learn to use time effectively and develop organizational skills.
We cultivate a social community for our students which includes:
- psychological and social growth, which leads to a positive sense of self.
- the value of self-discipline and responsibility.
- respect and appreciation for all religious, social, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds.
- values that will enhance their future roles in society by developing the qualities of leadership, teamwork, and resilience.
- student involvement in academic, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities.
- the opportunity to serve the greater community.