Hall of Fame
CONGRATULATIONS To The 2018 HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
Congratulations to the outstanding members of the Spartan Family who were inducted into the 2018 Class of the Holy Spirit Hall of Fame during the Salute to the Spartans on February 23, 2018.
Selection was based on a number of criteria; first among them however, is character, integrity, honesty and faith. In addition, these individuals share an ongoing commitment to Academics & Education, Faith & Service to Others, the Arts, and Athletics. As the four pillars of our great school, these nine individuals along with all of our Hall of Famers, reflect a desire to advance them all.
2018 Holy Spirit Hall of Famers!
Mr. Charles (Chuck) Dhyne
Dr. Brigid Callahan Harrison ‘83
Rev. Edward (Ted) Heintzelman ‘68
Mrs. Diane Kresz ’82
Mr. Steve Light ’79
Mr. Thomas (Tom) Reynolds ‘83
Mr. William (Bill) Walsh ‘85
Mr. Joseph (Joe) Watson
Mr. William (Whitey) Wenz ’82
HOLY SPIRIT HIGH SCHOOL HALL OF FAME
DO YOU KNOW AN INDIVIDUAL WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES?
- Outstanding Character, Integrity, Honesty and Faith
- An ongoing commitment to the Holy Spirit Mission of furthering Academics, the Arts, Athletics, Faith and Service to Others
- Has been of extraordinary service to Holy Spirit High School
- Has done, or is doing meaningful work in their community, professional and/or faith community
HERE'S HOW TO NOMINATE SOMEONE!
- Candidates must be of outstanding character, integrity, honesty and faith.
- Candidates can be an alumnus/a who has been successful professionally in ways/fields that honor the values of our Catholic identity and Holy Spirit Mission.
- An individual who has been of extraordinary service to the HSHS Community
- An individual who is reflective of an ongoing commitment to furthering Academics & Education; Faith & Service to Others; the Arts, and Athletics. As the four pillars of HSHS, winners will reflect a commitment to as many of these areas as possible.
- Current full-time employees of Holy Spirit High School are not eligible for nomination or induction.
Questions? Contact the Advancement Office at 609-646-3000 x310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!