Giving to Holy Spirit
- avoiding a capital gains tax which would be paid if the stock were sold, and
- receiving a charitable deduction equal to the fair market value at the time of the gift as opposed to at the time of the purchase.
How to make gifts of Securities: Gifts of appreciated securities may have significant tax benefits. All gifts of securities are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Diocese of Camden maintains a custodial relationship with PNC Bank, NA. for the purposes of transferring securities
- The attached document details how gifts of Securities can be made to Holy Spirit High School.
- awarding gifts of assets including real estate, stocks, bonds, coins, etc.
- naming Holy Spirit High School a beneﬁciary of your will
- naming Holy Spirit High School as a beneﬁciary of a Life Insurance Policy.