RenWeb - FACTS Parent Portal
FACTS Management gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
ParentsWeb from FACTS is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades and attendance, as well as other useful school information such as resource documents and announcements. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use ParentsWeb:
- Go to www.factsmgt.com, select Parent Login, then select FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb).
- Type the school's District Code : DCAM-NJ
- Choose to Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address (NOTE: Must be the email address that you have provided Holy Spirit in your contact information) and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Create your ParentsWeb login
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, andConfirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student schedules, attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, reports cards and transcripts
- School Resources such as the Student/Parent Handbook and Academic Calendar